7.3.13

Some Spring Counting

While I wear my sunglasses I listen to:
Andy Jay and S-Tee ft. Charlene - Spiralling (L Phonix and Yllavation Remix)

Peer Kusiv - Let Her Go

Midi Matilda - Day Dreams (MyKill Remix)


'But you only need the light when it's burning low 
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow 
Only know you love her when you let her go 
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low 
Only hate the road when you're missing home 
Only know you love her when you let her go'

- Let Her Go




Let's do some exciting Spring 2013 counting:

1. We celebrated Jennifer's birthday. She's 21 now! We went to Namco (to be honest, thought I'll hate it but it was so much fun) and to GBK for dinner. Do recommend trying Gourmet Burger Kitchen.
2. First successful online shopping experience.
3. One shop is now providing me with girly and feminine books daily. So, I'mma read, I'mma read, I'mma read. I'mma take that... (okay, if you don't know how this goes you should listen to this).
4. Finally started my FOUND notebook with a beautiful drawing by my friend Domile on it. I'll try to list my beautiful discoveries daily in order to not forget them.
5. It's getting warm in London. We're talking leather jackets, sunglasses and colourful nails here.

Have a good Thursday - almost Friday day ;)
Hugs and London kisses,
Karolion.

No comments: