25.10.12

Must Visit - A Bigger Splash




Hello!

Finally finished my work week at uni. One of the most productive weeks so far, topped with a quote of a guest lecture Daryoush Haj-Najafi: "I'm at the club and the only person I know is Karl Lagerfeld."

So to finish such an inspiring and creative work week as a "Must..." I'm sharing with you a must visit exhibition. A Bigger Splash: Painting after Performance will be on display from November 14th until 2013 April first in Tate Modern museum, London.

To get the idea of what I'm talking about, my suggestion is to watch a movie A Biger Splah by Jack Hazan. It tells story of a famous artist David Hockney, who is a huge part of this upcoming exhibition.

So have a glass of wine, slice of a nice cheese and enjoy art.

Nighty night,
KaroLion.

No comments: