29.10.12

Goes well with Coffee - Majestic Casual

Whenever you're scrolling down through Facebook or YouTube pages searching for a perfect music, that would help you feel relaxed, put you on a party mood or just would be there as a lovely background, what do you end up doing? Messaging your friends, asking them to send some great links or bands suggestions? Searching for similar artists to ones that you already know and adore?

If none of those actions work, I advice you to visit this blog every Monday morning and discover music that associates with sparks and butterflies.

Monday is all about sounds, that go well with coffee.

This morning I'm sharing with you the miraculous Majestic Casual YouTube channel. Its founder is a young man from Germany. In early 2011 he would've never believed that by this time almost 60.000 people would be interested in music he loves and share.

Couldn't call myself curious, if I wouldn't have tried to contact the Majestic Casual founder. Although he prefers being in a shadow, he told me and KaroLion readers one thing: "I usually don't drink coffee, but when I do, I make sure it's sweet."

Sweet tunes, sweet coffee.

Explore Majestic Casual and I'm sure that these sound will be there as one of your friends, comforters and one of your magical inspirers.

http://www.youtube.com/user/majesticcasual







Salute for beautiful mornings and coffee mustaches,
KaroLion.

No comments: